Solution for Operators/Telcos
Whether Satellite, Cable, Telco, Mobile or an ISP, your subscribers expect to receive a PayTV service as part of a true multi-service domain. They expect to access premium content at the time of their choice, on any screen they own and most importantly they want a personalized experience to match individual tastes and satisfy their lifestyle.
As an operator you have an established customer base as well as expensive and reliable infrastructure. Whether you are a pay TV operator interested in fighting “cord cutting” by expanding your existing TV offering to multiple devices or a multi-play operator or telco interested in generating a new revenue source by creating your own TV platform – Tvinci ensures you utilize your existing assets to do so. Accomplishing it, requires the leveraging of the existing service backend integrated together with the right platform to manage content, offerings and user experience for a total Over-The-Top expansion.
After determining the type of content you wish to provide, Tvinci can guide you through the process of establishing your own service in a painless and timely manner. Our solution has been deployed for a number of high profile pay TV, mobile and telecom and ISP operators, and our team, a mixture of TV industry veterans and internet video professionals, can guide you through the process. To really maximize PayTV Over the Top, operators possess the tools to build a breadth of services that put the focus on the end-user's tangible value proposition and customer care. To accomplish that, Tvinci steps up to the challenge with proven track record of integrations into the existing backend system: billing, CRM, BI, Operations, CMS , DRM to name a few of the systems that are all taking part in servicing the subscriber in the best possible way.
We provide the three crucial components within the OTT TV value chain
This component is the cornerstone of a pay-OTT TV service and caters for the continuity of content consumption across all devices. It handles issues such as:
- Enrichment of metadata
- Bundling of content
- Creation and easy edition of different Business models (PPV, subscriptions, ads, coupons, gifts etc.)
- Configuration of backend parameters related to the users and devices (maximum number of total devices per user, types of devices, credit management), and a range of other tasks. The Tvinci MediaHub has the ability to integrate with existing content management and billing systems of an operator, the flexibly to interact with all the other parts of the OTT value chain, and orchestrate them.
This component allows service providers to:
- Manage the user experience across multiple devices,
- Provide personalized offerings and recommendations,
- Profile users
- Adjust the user interface and layout for each device
- Associate devices to a household and define individual restrictions and allowances applied to particular members within it.
- Tie in the user's social world and the content it offers him or her.
A key component of the value chain, the storefront application is the user interface that consumers see when they are using the service. There are distinct differences in the requirements needed for each type of device and Tvinci provides both its own device applications, as well as APIs and SDKs that enable building a new user interface from scratch.