Solution for Media companies
The rise of web TV and broadband connectivity implies that the delivery of content to paying end users no longer requires cable or satellite infrastructure. Therefore a promising opportunity presents itself to media companies: directly distributing content on the open internet and charging for it, thus becoming the equivalent of pay TV providers in the online arena.
Tvinci's solution is unique for such companies in its comprehensiveness, offering a backend system for managing the operation and user experience, alongside a set of device application templates that can be branded per your requirements, enabling you to go to market faster. We provide everything media companies need in order to set up an advanced video service from scratch and continuously develop it.
We provide the three crucial components within the OTT TV value chain
This component is the cornerstone of a pay-OTT TV service and caters for the continuity of content consumption across all devices. It handles issues such as:
- Enrichment of metadata
- Bundling of content
- Creation and easy edition of different Business models (PPV, subscriptions, ads, coupons, gifts etc.)
- Configuration of backend parameters related to the users and devices (maximum number of total devices per user, types of devices, credit management).
This component allows service providers to:
- Manage the user experience across multiple devices,
- Provide personalized offerings and recommendations,
- Profile users
- Adjust the user interface and layout for each device
- Associate devices to a household and define individual restrictions and allowances applied to particular members within it.
- Tie in the user's social world and the content it offers him or her.
A key component of the value chain, the storefront application is the user interface that consumers see when they are using the service. There are distinct differences in the requirements needed for each type of device and Tvinci provides both its own device applications, as well as APIs and SDKs that enable building a new user interface from scratch.